Program Manager (2023-0035)
Acclaim Technical Services, founded in 2000, is a leading language and intelligence services company supporting a wide range of U.S. Federal agencies. We are an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company, which is uncommon within our business sector. We see this as a significant strength, and it shows: ATS is consistently ranked as a top workplace among DC area firms and continues to grow.
We are actively hiring a Program Manager with TS/SCI and polygraph to join our team working in Augusta, GA. You will be responsible for the managing all services provided under the contract, including the technical, managerial and administrative support and oversight necessary to ensure the effectiveness and integrity of the contract.
This role will report directly to the ATS Division Manager but have significant reporting requirements to the ATS Business Unit leading this program. Due to the critical nature of this program, candidate must manage tight deadlines in a complex environment and have the ability to meet high performance expectations. Excellent communication is a must as the selected candidate will be directly involved in discussions and negotiations with senior level government customers. This position is contingent on contract award.
- The Program Manager shall provide oversight of personnel, perform periodic inspection of all tasks
- Serve as the principal point of contact with the Government, and adjust contractor resources in response to Government directed changes in workload and priorities.
- Plan, direct, monitor and report on all task order plans. performance. and progress in accordance with the contract
- Ensure that any issues involving program analysis, labor scheduling, reporting, and training are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Report on issues and lessons learned, as well as provide recommendations for resolution of issues and improved procedures
- BA/BS degree
- An active Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or DAWIA Level 3
- At least 15 years’ experience managing federal contracts with 150-200+ employees
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
ATS is committed to a program of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion/creed, hairstyles and hair textures, handicap/disability, genetic information/history, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic or condition protected by federal, state or local law. It is the policy of ATS not merely to refrain from employment discrimination as required by the various federal, state, and local enactments, but to take positive affirmative action to realize for women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans full equal employment opportunity. We support the employment and advancement in employment of individuals with disabilities and of protected veterans, and we treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.